Salish Sea Coastal Rowing Club is pleased to announce a new program for members this summer. For those members who want to train up for the World Rowing Coastal Championship (Oct 11-14, 2018), we are getting busy.
Beginning in late May/early June, we will have sunset training sessions on Saturdays, targeting a 5pm start (this may change depending upon what our members determine). We will crew up beforehand, launch and do pre-set training pieces and practices. If warranted, we will also put together dry-land training classes.
The sessions are available at no extra cost to members but...(there's always a "but");
- sessions available to members only. No guest rows during this time slot
- all of our boats are dedicated to this time slot, and may not be taken by non-racing members.
- all practice sessions will require members to pre-sign up, so that we can set crews and equipment.
- if warranted, additional time slots can be added, based on member needs.
- a sign-up schedule will be circulated to all members later this month.